CashFlowTool.com is a product developed by Finagraph. Everyone here at Finagraph is passionate about helping small businesses succeed.
Finagraph first developed the Finagraph Dashboard to provide an easy way for accountants to generate business intelligence reports for their clients. While developing the Finagraph Dashboard, we worked directly with lenders, accountants and small businesses across the country. We heard firsthand from small businesses that they desperately wanted to get more insights on their own businesses, but existing tools were too time consuming, too complex, and too costly.
We heard small businesses wanted to:
- Be kept in the know, and avoid surprises. CashFlowTool.com keeps an eye on your business and alerts to you anything you should investigate further and take action on (anomalies in the data).
- Focus on what matters, and avoid distractions. Dashboards can be overwhelming and difficult to read. In many cases, they distract from what is really important. CashFlowTool.com displays your business data in a format that is easy to digest and understand.
- Access their financials from any device, both in and out of the office. CashFlowTool.com works on your desktop, Apple iPhone, and Android mobile device. With CashFlowTool.com, you can know what’s going on in your business anytime, anywhere.
- Understand their financials easily, without having to spend significant time or money to do so. There is no need to learn how to use an accounting software package, generate reports by hand, create complex spreadsheets, or have an MBA degree.
- Keep critical team members up-to-date at all times. CashFlowTool.com ensures everyone on your team is on the same page and helps your business achieve your long-term goals. CashFlowTool.com activity feed sparks critical conversations about financials, and enables your team to ask questions and quickly take action.
Avoid cash flow issues. Most businesses fail because of cash flow issues. Small business owners work hard, but are often blindsided by cashflow problems because they don’t have insight into the future. Using spreadsheets is time consuming, and provides rudimentary results. CashFlowTool.com solves this by automatically linking to QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Desktop and importing past transactions to predict future transactions using advanced machine learning technology. CashFlowTool.com's cashflow forecasting automatically improves overtime.
We developed CashFlowTool.com because we want every business to have the tools they need to succeed. And even better, CashFlowTool.com can be accessed by a business’ accountants and advisors to make sure everyone is on the same page.